Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday Talk

Happy Tuesday Y'all

Today I'm joining Ashley and Erika for their monthly Tuesday Talk link-up, where we all come together and talk about anything that's on our mind.



I thought I'd take today to share a few photos I've taken recently.

Photos which haven't made it on the blog yet...

~ First ~

First up is this one I took at a softball game this weekend. Our guys are all huddled up, having a time of prayer before the game started. Y'all, I love working in a Christian school! What a blessing it is!

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

~ Second ~ 

I took this one on the way to one of the games this weekend. It's been such a fun softball season, hanging out with these ladies each weekend. I'm definitely going to miss them next year!

Image may contain: 3 people, including Sheila Bradbury and Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, people sitting

~ Third ~

How about this hilariousness? This guy is semi-obsessed with puppets at the moment. And he loves writing scripts for them to act out. The script on this day included a Mommy puppet "born-ing a baby." Seriously... Absolutely hilarious!

Image may contain: one or more people

~ Fourth ~ 

I've been experimenting with a few different soup recipes lately. ...which has been nice considering how cold it's been outside. 

Image may contain: food and indoor

~ Fifth ~ 

A friend shared the quote below on Facebook the other day. I love it!

Image may contain: text

~ Sixth ~ 

I wouldn't say that Valentine's Day is my most favorite holiday. It's a day when it's blatantly obvious just how single I am. ...which isn't always the most enjoyable feeling. But I do love celebrating with my kids. So that was nice :)

Image may contain: 3 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, people sitting, people eating and food Image may contain: 2 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing

~ Seventh ~ 

And speaking of my kids, here are a few more pictures I've taken recently...

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor Image may contain: 4 people, including Elisabeth Nichols and Sheila Bradbury, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment