Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Tuesday Talk on a Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Y'all

Today I'm joining Erika and Ashley for their Tuesday Talk link-up, where they invite bloggers to join in and talk about anything they choose on their blogs. Only I'm a day late since I forgot to post this yesterday, so...

Without further ado, here are my thoughts on this fine Wednesday :)

~ one ~


See that paper under my cup? 

It's my plane ticket. Yep, that's right. It's FINALLY bought.

I'll be landing in the US on June 9th.

And after 10 long months, I'll get to see my family again.

And I do realize that some people go far longer than that between visits.

But this is the longest I've ever gone. 

I've so missed these 5 faces :)

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting and child

~ two ~

It's the end of the school year.

That time of year where I realize that while I absolutely 100% love my students, I'm so very ready for summer break. And in case you're wondering, I only have 12 more school days with students and 1 more work week after that :)

So the other day, when I saw the image below, I was like...

YES! This is so me!



I'm definitely counting down the say 'til summer break.

But at the same time, I've got so many dreams and plans floating around in my head, planning for the upcoming school year. Y'all, I just can't wait to get back here and to be able to put them all into place!

~ three ~

Speaking of my class next year...

Y'all, God has answered so many prayers! 

I went from being told there's the possibility it might cancel from not having enough students to telling my admin that we'll have to possibly turn away students if any more apply since I have so many scheduled to be in my room.

You have no idea how many sleepless nights I've laid in bed, wide awake, literally crying my heart out to God, begging Him to work in this situation.

I'm on cloud 9 y'all. 

I really am.

~ four ~ 

I'm scheduling services for this summer. But I'm having trouble getting responses back. I've tried calling multiple churches, with no answer, or with no call-back. I've written multiple emails, with only a few replies back. I'm going to start contacting pastors through Facebook this week.

Will you help me pray that I make the contacts God wants me to make?

Will you help me pray for open doors and hearts?

Will you help me pray for God to provide the necessary funds for me to continue doing this ministry He has called me to do?

And shameless plug...

If you would like me to come share my heart for Senegal and these incredible kids God's given me the opportunity to work with, send me an email at
enichols85@gmail.com 
and we'll set something up. I could share with your whole church, small group, children's or youth service, anything... Or if you, personally, would like to get together for coffee and hear more about my ministry here in Senegal, send me an email and we'll set that up. I would love the opportunity to share my heart with you while I'm in the States this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment