Monday, January 28, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday #1

Thanks Dictionary.com :)

Each Monday, I'll post a miscellaneous list of blog-worthy items going on in my life. Sometimes it'll be pictures. Sometimes it'll be words. Sometimes it'll be something different. Who knows? :)

So without further ado... Welcome to the 1st ever Miscellaneous Monday post on The Elisabeth Chronicles. 

1) I started the next phase of my "Get Healthier in 2013" goal today. Starting today, my coke (...as in all soft drinks) intake will be cut dramatically. I will only allow myself 1 coke a week, starting this week. Wish me luck!

2) I'm getting together with a friend once a week on Mondays to have dinner. We take turns cooking each week. So that'll be nice. Plus it's nice to not have to eat alone for a change.

3) The price of bell peppers have gone up. Oh my word... They were 2300cfa per kilo (2.2lbs). That's almost $5. That's crazy!

4) The 100th day of school is on Wednesday. My kids are pumped! :)

5) Valentine's Day is in 2 weeks. I'll have a party for my class, but personally...I've pretty much boycotted the holiday. 

6) Kids Club starts back next week. All weekend I looked through my craft supplies, trying to find something fun to make with them, but nothing "felt right." Then today, a lady from the team that was at our school last week, asked me to come over and guess what she gave me... Yep, a craft that goes PERFECTLY with what I was planning on speaking about in Kids Club next week. How awesome is that?

7) My dad goes into the hospital today at 1pm (central) for his heart cath (with the knowledge of a potential surgery). My heart feels guilty for not being there. My mind keeps reminding my heart that God has me where He wants me and that He's got everything under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment