Monday, September 23, 2024

Hello Monday

      Happy Monday, Y'all

Today I'm joining Holly and Sarah, and a few other bloggers, for today's Hello Monday link-up, where we say Hello to Monday with a look at what's going on in our lives at the moment.

 So what's on my mind?

A lot. But 'tis the norm with me, I suppose.

Things like...

This Road - It’s one of my favorites. I love how the trees provide a sort of “awning” over the road. I’ve always loved this road. And now that I’m living in this area, I have the chance to drive down this road every now and then. And each time it makes me smile :)


Copies - When your curriculum is online and you don’t have textbooks, but your students are far more focused when NOT on computers/tablets, you print out a large chunk of your work for the week instead. My apologies to all the trees ;)

Rain - It hasn’t rained a ton since I’ve been here. But every now and then, it will… And according to all the weather reports I’ve seen, another hurricane is heading our way this upcoming weekend. Although, I’m praying it’ll miraculously “fall apart” while still somewhere out in the ocean and not make landfall at all…


Overwhelmed - This has been the feeling I’ve felt quite a bit lately. I think it’s just the combination of all the “new” in my life combined with reverse culture shock of being back in the US after being gone for so long, still not being in my own home, not finding a church that I feel “at home” in yet, still struggling with the challenge of teaching in America again, and missing certain aspects of life and ministry and work in Senegal…


Sunrise/Sunset - There is something incredible about being able to see a sunrise/sunset. It’s my favorite times of day and I love that God allows me to see them periodically, while driving to/from work.


Wearing Yellow - On Friday, we all wore yellow as part of our Go Gold Day, where we raised funds and raised awareness for childhood cancer. 


And that’s about it for me.

What about you?

What’s on your mind today?  

1 comment: