Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Currently

    Happy Wednesday, Y'all

Today I'm joining Anne from In Residence for her monthly link-up, where we share what's currently going on in our lives. And each month, Anne gives us a list of prompts to use to guide our posts. 


April's prompts are...

  * arranging *  craving * discussing * enjoying * preparing *

I'm currently arranging plans for this summer. And part of that includes arranging to take the 3 Praxis exams I need to retake to renew my AL Teaching certificate. 4, if you count the one I need for my current program... Fun times y'all ;)



I'm currently craving Chick-fil-A, which is kind of sad since I’m obviously nowhere near one... But I found a copycat recipe that is supposedly pretty awesome. So I’m going to try it out later this week. If it turns out to be good, I’ll share it on here.

I'm currently discussing this book with anyone who will listen... While the author was “transplanted” into the bush of Alaska, the lessons she learned can easily be applied anywhere...



I'm currently enjoying still being on Spring Break. Ah, alarm clock, I do not miss you :)



I'm currently preparing my lessons for the next few weeks of school. I decided to spend one day of my Spring Break working in my classroom. That way I could get things done, but still be able to enjoy my time off from work. And today is that day... 



 And since it's my blog and I can, I thought I'd share a couple more :)

I'm currently planning to publish a blog post on this topic soon. I’ve been slowly adding to it and I think it’s almost ready...



I'm currently researching a fun topic for grad school. I printed off a huge stack of journal articles to pour through. And since I would prefer to highlight, notate, etc., directly on paper (versus reading them online), I’m willing to spend the money it takes to print all these journal articles. Sorry about that trees... At any rate, the teacher/learner nerd in me is loving this ;)

I'm currently thinking back to this time 6 years ago and missing this guy... 



I’m currently telling myself I should listen to this fridge magnet a bit more...

 
And that's about it for me.

So what about you?

What are you currently up to?

5 comments:

  1. The Transplant Teacher sounds super interesting! And as a parent of a special needs child I love that you were called to be a special education teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for spring break! Soak it and all the best with the copycat Chick Fil-a recipe! I'm vegeterian and still very much "addicted" to that place!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to be on Spring Break next week and I can't wait!!! Enjoy your last few days of break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for having a spring break!

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your spring break view looks pretty great - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete