Thursday, February 3, 2022

Currently

  Happy Wednesday, Y'all

Oops. Wednesday ended up being busy/crazy and I didn’t leave work ‘til 6:50pm. Thus, I’ll now say…

Happy Thursday, Y’all 

Anywho…

Today I'm joining Anne from In Residence for her monthly link-up, where we share what's currently going on in our lives. And each month, Anne gives us a list of prompts to use to guide our posts. 


February's prompts are...

  * loving * making * taking * wanting * wondering *

I'm currently loving this recipe for stuffed peppers that a friend shared with me. It was super easy, delicious, and inexpensive. And since I made them in the instant pot, they took no time at all. So it was a total win! And one I'll definitely be making again.


I'm currently making up my mind on what my Word of the Year will be. I've written a blog post on this for the past few years. Instead of a traditional New Year's Resolution, I pray about, and choose a word to focus on for the year ahead. Last year's word was grace. And this year? This year, I have a few ideas that keep floating around in my head. So, I'm still praying about which would be best...

I'm currently taking the time on the weekends to meal prep. It makes my life so much easier. Especially on those nights when I get home far later than I’d prefer (which seem to happen far more often here lately than one would hope)…



I'm currently wanting to brag on our school’s 10th graders. I’ve enjoyed working with them on their big class fundraiser. And we still have another week and a half to go… They’re such hard workers and definitely have made my lunchtimes and times after school the past week and a half far less boring :)



I'm currently wondering a lot. But I'll keep most of those wonderings to myself :)

And since it's my blog and I can, here are a few more...

I'm currently planning to do some baking and Valentines prepping with some of our 10th graders this weekend. Well, actually, I'll be mostly supervising. They'll be doing the bulk of the baking. But still... :)


I'm currently feeling like the cat in the image below.


I'm currently buying nothing. But for the past few weekends, I've been stocking up on items for our 10th graders to sell as part of our big fundraiser. And between all we’ve bought, my classroom is full. Candy and sodas and toys and more… 


I'm currently missing my mama and wishing she didn't live so far away at the moment. 


And that's about it for me at the moment.

So what about you?

What are you currently up to?

1 comment:

  1. I’m late on all my blog reading and decided to try and catch up with the “Currently” posts tonight :) Now I am wondering if my family would eat stuffed peppers because those look good!

    ReplyDelete