Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Busy as a Bee -- Are Bees Really Busy?


This past Monday I started back to school. This is the first time I've taken online classes, which makes me a feel both nervous and excited at the same time.

I'm working on my Master's Degree in Teaching English as a Second Language through the University of South Alabama. And I'm taking two classes -- Psychological Principles of Learning and Cross-cultural Studies for Teachers of ELLs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Along with these, I'm also working on my Certified Minister's License through the Assemblies of God and taking two classes through Berean School of the Bible (Global University). The classes I'm taking for these are Assemblies of God History, Mission, and Governance and Synoptic Gospels: The Life and Teachings of Christ.

I've always admired and respected the Assemblies of God and what they stand for. And I've had some great A/G "teachers/mentors" along the way, in the form of preachers (my dad being my #1), teachers, missionaries, etc. And I feel so blessed that I get to be a part of this great organization.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I realize that this semester's going to be a bit crazy at times with teaching, attending various D.A. events (some required/some not), ministry events, and now adding taking 4 classes to the mix (not to mention spending time with friends and family -- through skype, of course). But to be honest, I like it that way. I really do like staying busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment