Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with AndreaNarci and Erika and sharing some of my favorites from this week.


It's been a while since I last did a Friday Favorites post, so I thought today was a good day for one...

I was looking for a different one, but stumbled across this verse and it definitely became a favorite. What a great promise!


And speaking of the Bible, my mom and I are doing this Bible devotional of sorts right now. It's my favorite :)


Work is going well. My kids are all over the top hyper, but such is to be expected since it's this close to Christmas :)

I found a couple new favorite quotes about teaching recently...




I also found a new favorite anchor charts my favorite kiddos would enjoy :)


Oh and look at my new favorite shirt for work...


Now as much as I love being at work, I must say that Thanksgving Break was my favorite! Having an entire week off was awesome!!

I got to visit Colorado and some of my favorite people in the world...


I got to see one of my most favorite scenic views - snow capped mountains...


And the day after I came home, I got to celebrate one of my favorite holidays with my most favorite people... My family :)



Plus I got to eat some of my most favorite foods...


My mom and I braved the Black Friday madness and did a little Christmas shopping for our two favorite girls :)



Spending time with my mom is always one of my most favorite things to do...


And since it's my most favorite time of the year...


No comments:

Post a Comment