Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hello December


Once upon a time, 2015 started. The first day of the year was a slow one, without much planned. It was nice to be at home with my family, ringing in the New Year by watching the ball drop on tv with my mom since my dad had already gone to bed. It was fun and relaxing and a nice memory.

And now...

Now it's the 1st of December. There are only 31 days left in this year, counting today. 

So today I'm saying hello to December. 

Want to know what else I'm saying hello to this month...

I'm saying Hello to Christmas music. ...lots and lots of Christmas music. I've actually been listening to it for a while, but now others are too :)


I'm saying Hello to Christmas Break. Hello two weeks off from work :)


I'm saying Hello to Christmas...


...which means I'm also saying Hello to my first Christmas without my dad.


I'll be saying Hello to a lot of pastors, friends, families, businesses, etc, as I work to raise my missions budget (support). 


I'll be saying Hello to another sort and purge of my stuff, as I prepare to pack for/move to Senegal. It's easier to do these large scale sorts when I have lots of time off.


...well, not actually packing my suitcase. I'm just going through all my stuff and deciding what to actually pack in my suitcase.

And last, but certainly not least, I'll be saying Hello to 31 days of Scripture writing...



No comments:

Post a Comment