Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday's Letters

Dear Kids Club, You were great this week. We continued with our series on Parables and discussed the Parable of the Talents and how we can use the talents God's blessed us with to serve and glorify Him. I loved hearing our kiddos share what God's blessed them with, hearing them pray for one another, and just enjoying each other's company. 


Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting  Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, indoor

Dear Waves Crashing, You are a sound that I absolutely love! Thanks to a weekend spent watching softball played on a field near the ocean, I got to enjoy quite a bit of you. 


Image may contain: ocean, sky, plant, water, beach, outdoor and nature

Dear Funny Teacher Memes, I've found a few of you this week. Thanks for making me laugh :)



 Image may contain: text

Dear Nieces, I so miss you! 


 Image may contain: 1 person, child

Dear Olympics, You happened at my school this week. You were fun. The kids LOVED you!


Image may contain: 6 people, people standing and outdoor Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, selfie

Dear Reading, I've said it before, but it's so true. My class LOVES you. I absolutely love their enjoyment of you. It definitely causes my teacher heart to be full of pride and joy :)


 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Dear Philippians 4:8, You're the verse a co-worker shared during our staff devotions the other day. What a blessing you are in my life. Thanks for being just what I needed to read/hear at that moment.



Dear Division, You're not the most favorite math topic in the lives of my 5th graders. But when they get to practice you using dry erase markers on their desk tops, it helps a bit. Here's hoping they all master you soon and don't hate their mean ol' teacher for forcing them to learn you in the process :)



Dear Oriental Trading, You've got a free shipping deal going on right now. Do you know how dangerous that is for me? I'm trying to plan for an end of year party/mini 5th grade graduation and all the cute decorations are so tempting :)


Related image

Dear Friday Morning Staff Meetings, I wouldn't necessarily call you the highlight of my week because who really wants to be at in an hour long meeting starting at 7:15 in the morning on a Friday after a long week of work. But honestly... I do enjoy you each week. Our admin is great about making these meetings actually applicable to our jobs/lives. To me, that helps so very much. So I must say... Unlike a lot of places, our Friday morning staff meetings aren't too bad.



Dear Friday, You're here! You're here! Yippee! :)

Image result for friday's are the best said every teacher ever Image result for friday's are the best said every teacher ever

No comments:

Post a Comment