Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Currently

It's the first Wednesday of the month, so I'm joining Anne from In Residence for her Currently link-up. On the first Wednesday of every month, Anne invites readers to share a few things they're up to currently.


Image result for currently


I'm currently planning to have quite the productive day this coming Friday. We don't have school that day. So my plan, as of now, is to spend the day in my classroom, tackling a massive To Do List. Although, if someone were to invite me to do something more fun, I could easily be persuaded to not be so productive. ha! :)

I'm currently wishing and hoping I'll be able to attend a couple workshops/conferences this summer - both of which are geared toward helping educators become better at their craft. I think it'll be a nice way to recharge/refresh/renew my Special Ed skills. 

I'm currently browsing Amazon for some fun items for my new class, thanks to a sweet friend giving me a gift card to use towards that. I'm currently browsing their books, hoping to create a good class library for my students to enjoy next year (and beyond).

I'm currently missing my mom. I love what I do. I love that God has called me here to Dakar Academy, and Senegal. But I do miss my mom and wish I could have both worlds with me sometimes...

I'm currently eating a lot of cereal. ...which is so unlike me. I've honestly been exhausted by the time I leave work each night. So cereal for supper has been the most logical choice each night :)

I'm currently reading over questions my students wrote, while studying for their science test. I told them to become the teachers. So they had to read through the chapter, writing questions & answers from each lesson. Honestly, by the time we were finished and I asked them the questions, they knew that chapter backwards and forwards. What a fun way for them to study!

I'm currently smiling about how well our Living Wax Museum went the other day. It turned out so much better than I could have imagined. I was so proud of my 5th graders! Want to see pictures and read details from the event? Click HERE.

I'm currently waiting for God to answer a few prayers and rejoicing in ones He's already answered.

So what are you currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment