Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday's Letters

Dear Little Letters Link-Up, You're why I'm writing these "letters" today. Thanks for providing an outlet for me to express a few of the thoughts swirling around in my brain at the moment.


The Little Letter Link Up | tazandbelly.com

Dear Baptism at the Beach, You're what I got to enjoy a couple weekends ago. What a special time to experience. And the view wasn't bad either :)


Image may contain: one or more people, ocean, beach, outdoor, nature and water

Dear End of School Year Goodbyes, You are not an enjoyable part of my job. And I had to have 2 of you this week, as students left early. Insert sad teacher face here.

Dear Thoughts on Motherhood by a Non-Mom, You're what I shared a week ago here on the blog. You can read about it HERE. The gist of that post is that Mother's Day can be hard on some people. I'm not saying we shouldn't celebrate the day. Definitely not... Moms deserve to be recognized, honored, and celebrated. I just think we need to remember those for whom that day can be painful. Maybe we could say a prayer for those struggling on that day...

Dear 3 Years Old, You're how old my youngest niece turned yesterday. What a joy she is in my life!


Image may contain: 9 people, child and closeup

Dear 6 Weeks, You're how long is left 'til I head back to the States for my summer "vacation." I use the quotes because I'll be doing quite a bit of working (on the computer, traveling for speaking engagements, collecting supplies for the new Special Ed class, etc.). BUT busy or not, I'll be in the USA with family. So I'm happy :)

Dear Shhhhhh, It's ironic. You're supposed to make things quiet down in a noisy room. But alas, sometimes you're the loudest sound in the room. A teacher friend shared the following meme on Facebook the other day and I had to laugh. This is me on a sometimes daily basis :)


 Image may contain: meme and text

Dear Summer Plane Tickets, I bought you this past weekend. And you know... I paid less for you than I think I ever have for roundtrip tickets to/from the US. So yay for that! Now... With that said, you still were quite pricey. But thanks to an income tax refund, I could indeed afford you.

Dear Water, I'm trying to do better and drink more of you. But you're lack of caffeine makes it extremely difficult. Just sayin'.


Image may contain: drink and indoor

Dear Cooking, You're my de-stresser. That's both a good thing and a bad thing, though. Ha! :)

Dear Field Trips, I'm in the middle of planning two of you for my class. Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute. Huh? :) The kids are so excited! And their excitement is contagious! So I can't wait 'til we can actually go on these trips!

Dear To Do List, You are exceptionally long at the moment. And each day more and more things get added to you. Feel free to take a chill pill and I promise that if you let me have a bit more down time on the weekends/evenings, I'll be such a happier person.

No comments:

Post a Comment