Friday, July 6, 2018

Currently

Happy Friday Y'all

Today I'm joining Anne and Shelly and sharing a bit of what I'm currently up to.

As usual, we're given five prompts to guide our Currently post for the month at hand. So this month is no different. July's Currently prompts are...

* celebrating * visiting * baking *
* wearing * loving * 

So here we go...

I'm currently celebrating the 4th of July. On Wednesday, it was just my mom and me since my brother had to work. But yesterday, my brother and his family came over and we grilled out and had fun watching the girls play outside.



I'm currently visiting a different church each weekend, sharing my heart for the ministry God's called me to. It may make for some tired Sunday nights after having driven so much during the day, but I don't mind. I enjoy visiting each church, meeting new people, reconnecting with people I already knew, and all the while, sharing my heart for these incredible kids God has allowed me to work with.

I'm currently baking nothing. But last weekend, I baked cookies with my nieces. It may have been a bit messy, but it sure was fun :)



I'm currently wearing my hair up in a ponytail a lot. It's so hot and humid in Alabama right now. The crazy part is that it's hotter and more humid here than it is in Senegal.

I'm currently loving knowing I'll be in Mobile this upcoming week for Alabama's annual MEGA Conference for Educators. I'll be learning all sorts of new things to help me teach the sweet babies God will be placing in my care this upcoming school year. I'll be working to renew my teaching certificate. And I'll be in one of my favorite cities in Alabama. 


And since it's my blog and I can do what I want, I'm adding a few more :)

I'm currently drinking lots of fountain drink Dr. Peppers (well, Diet Dr. Peppers). Ah, delicious fountain drink goodness, I've missed you...

I'm currently enjoying having so much time with my nieces. These girls take up such a huge part of my heart and it's so hard being away from them for so much of the year. What a blessing it is to be with them so much this summer! 

I introduced my nieces to the deliciousness that is chocolate covered dipped strawberries :)

I'm currently reading a LOT. And knowing I'll have even more down time next week, I'm planning to pack a few books to take with me to read in the hotel each night. 

I'm currently soaking up all the time I can with my Mama. I love that she is my road trip buddy and biggest supporter/encourager as I travel from city to city, church to church, sharing about my ministry in Senegal. She's such a blessing!


I'm currently needing to raise a bit more to fund this ministry God has called me to. Want to know more about what I do? Want to support my ministry of working with a truly incredible group of kids? Send me an email at enichols85@gmail.com and I'll give you more info.

And that's what I'm currently up to.

What about you?

What are you currently up to?

1 comment:

  1. Yay for lots of time to spend with little cuties and with a good book. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete