Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Giving Tuesday

Who am I?

I'm a Missionary Teacher.

Sometimes I say that and it doesn't feel real.

How is it possible?

It seems like just yesterday that I was 18 years old, living at home with my parents and hearing God clearly telling me to follow Him to the mission field.

It seems like just yesterday that I was 19 years old, sitting at dinner somewhere in South Africa, while on a short-term mission trip and hearing God clearly telling me that I would be back in Africa again one day.

It seems like just yesterday that I was 23, fresh out of college, working in my first teaching position, and hearing God clearly telling me to apply to teach at a school for missionary kids in Senegal.

It seems like just yesterday that at 1 week shy of my 24th birthday, I landed for the first time in Dakar, Senegal, and immediately felt as if I were "home."

And here I am today, still teaching at that same school in Senegal.

 I love what I do.

I teach an incredible group of kids.

My mission field is my classroom. 

This year, I have 5 full-time students (and others who come in part-time), from 5 different countries, from both Christian and non-Christian families.

And while I teach the usual Math and Science and Reading...

I also teach more.

I teach the Bible.

I teach the TRUTH and PROMISES of our Savior.

I teach the love of Jesus.

I teach the power of our Heavenly Father.

I teach some who have never heard the Good News before coming to our school.

I teach some whose parents are freed up while their kids are in school to take the gospel to our Senegalese brothers and sisters who have yet to hear the Good News.

I pray.

I teach.

I love.

I do what God called me to do.

I am a Missionary Teacher.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

P.S. Did you know today is Giving Tuesday

Image result for giving tuesday 2019 logo

The only way I continue what I'm doing is through incredible generosity of men and women from around the world, who sacrificially give to support my ministry. 

Would you prayerfully consider giving to support my ministry in Senegal?

If you feel led to give, there are a few different options for doing so...

* Click HERE to give online.

*Send me an email at enichols85@gmail.com to find out how to give via check.

* If you would like to send a care package with supplies or a gift card to buy supplies for my students send me an email for a Wish List and address in the States for where to send the package that I can pick up while visiting next month. 

* If you would like to join my prayer team and to receive updates about my ministry, send me an email and I'll add you to my mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment