Friday, November 9, 2018

Currently

Happy Friday Y'all

Today I'm joining Anne from In Residence for her monthly Currently link-up, where we share what's currently going on in our lives. And while I'm a couple days late, I still wanted to join the Currently fun :)

Each month, Anne gives us a list of prompts to use to guide our posts. The prompts for November are:

* appreciating * researching * posting * getting * cooking *


I'm currently appreciating the lady that works with me, teaching our kiddos in the mornings. Every single day, I think, Wow! My job would be so much harder without her. She's definitely a blessing!



Image may contain: 2 people, including Michelle Walker, people smiling

I'm currently researching (or at least, I was researching...) fun ways to teach writing. One of my co-workers let me shamelessly "steal" her bulletin board/decor idea to go along with it. So then I asked one of my more artistic students to draw this hamburger for me to go along with it. Hamburger Paragraph Writing, here we come :)



I'm currently posting countdowns 'til I see my family again. And in case you're wondering... I see them exactly 6 weeks from this past Wednesday :)



I'm currently getting to hang out with this fun bunch every week day. And I must say. No matter how difficult my job is and no matter how tired I am every single night... It is so 100% worth it. I love that I get to teach this incredible group of kids (and others)!



Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

I'm currently cooking nothing. Or, at least, I won't be cooking anything this weekend. I'm heading out for a mini getaway with some friends and co-workers and plan to enjoy someone else cooking for me :)

And because it's my blog and I can...

Here are a few more currently's

I'm currently enjoying our Thankful Tree. Didn't it turn out nice? :)



I'm especially enjoying this addition to our tree. Ah, my heart... :)


And that's about it for me.

What are you currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment