Friday, May 8, 2020

Happy Mothers Day to My Mama

 Today, I'm joining Erika and Andrea, for their weekly Friday Favorites linkup and sharing about one of my most favorite people - my Mama.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is my Mama.

Image may contain: Debra Nichols, dog and outdoor

She's one of my most favorite people.

Image may contain: Debra Nichols and Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling

She is one of the most selfless, generous people I know.



She is kind and caring.



She loves her people with all her heart.



She was an amazing pastor's wife, supporting my dad in the ministry, loving and encouraging church members, and doing all sorts of things behind the scenes, not wanting an ounce of recognition.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Debra Nichols, people smiling, indoor

She loves to laugh and is quick to try and make others feel better.

Image may contain: 3 people, including Elisabeth Nichols and Debra Nichols, people smiling

She's patient and goes with the flow. 


Image may contain: Elisabeth Nichols and Debra Nichols, people smiling

She loves her family deeply and would do anything within her power to help them (us)if the need arose.

Image may contain: 6 people, including Josh Nichols, Victoria Payton Nichols, Debra Nichols and Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling

She is an amazing Mom.

Image may contain: Josh Nichols, Debra Nichols and Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling

And she's a stellar "Granny."
 
Image may contain: 3 people, including Debra Nichols, people smiling

She was an exceptional wife.
 
Image may contain: 5 people, including Debra Nichols, people smiling

She helps in her church.

Image may contain: Debra Nichols and Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling 

She's a gifted speaker and knows the Bible like the back of her hand.

Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

She's always up for an adventure - which comes in handy when I'm home in the US and ready to get in the car and go somewhere :)

Image may contain: Debra Nichols and Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, closeup

She is the first one I go to for advice (after God, of course - which she always asks me about, by the way). She is super encouraging and knows just what to say.


Image may contain: Debra Nichols and Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling


She has been through so much in her life. But she's risen above the hard times and has come out stronger than you could ever imagine.

Image may contain: Debra Nichols

Simply put, she's the best and I'm blessed to call her my Mama.


Image may contain: Debra Nichols and Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, stripes and closeup

Happy Mothers Day Mama! 
I love you.

2 comments: