Thursday, January 7, 2021

Currently

 Happy Thursday, Y'all

Today I'm joining Anne from In Residence for her monthly link-up, where we share what's currently going on in our lives. And each month, Anne gives us a list of prompts to use to guide our posts. 


January's prompts are...

  * beginning *  feeling * organizing * resolving * wondering *

I'm currently beginning to remember why I hate watching the news. If they could just share an unbiased/truthful report... Wouldn’t that be nice?

I'm currently feeling relieved that I don’t have to have surgery. I’m still experiencing some pain and occasional swelling when I walk or sit for long periods of time. But at least I don’t have to have surgery...



I'm currently organizing nothing. But after seeing some of the cute (and super cheap) baskets at Dollar Tree last week, I’m looking forward to organizing my pantry and bathroom. Yay for things that only cost $1 :)

I'm currently resolving to extend more GRACE this year to myself and to all those in my life.



I'm currently wondering when Jesus will return. With all that’s going on in the world these days, it surely can’t be that long...


 And since it's my blog and I can, I thought I'd share a couple more :)

I'm currently enjoying all of the time I am able to spend with these two.



I'm currently heading to Physical Therapy on my ankles. It’s a rainy, yucky day too. Bleh...

I’m currently reading, journaling, and praying through the Bible again for the year. I look forward to all God has in store this year.



And that's about it for me.

So what about you?

What are you currently up to?

3 comments:

  1. That's wonderful you don't need to have surgery!! I hope you feel better soon.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to have the time to spend with family! And I hope that you continue to heal well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear you don't have to have surgery! That's excellent news. I hope your healing continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete