Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wordy Wednesday


1. Grief


Grief has always been like culture shock for me. I'm fine at the beginning. I keep things bottled up inside for the most part, crying very little. Then, boom! It's hits me like a crushing wave later on down the road. Can we all just acknowledge that it's okay to grieve? And if anyone wants to convince my brain of that, I'd be much appreciative :)

2. Pain/Peace


One of my friends posted the above on Facebook this morning. I've been so confused because I feel peace about what's about to happen. But at the same time, I still feel immense sadness and pain. It's such a weird place to be...

3. Standardized Tests


Let me just say that I absolutely positively HATE standardized tests! And I hate them even more on behalf of my sweet babies in Special Ed. And that's all I'll say about that.

4. Busy


Between writing 13 IEPs, doing one AAA, teaching, paperwork, and everything else going on right now, I'm so ridiculously busy at work right now. 

5. Hope


Hope. 

Simply put... 

It's what I cling to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment