Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What's up November

Today I'm linking up with a few other bloggers for this month's What's Up post. Want to join along?


The questions for this month are...


What I'm eating this week...

I've had so much good food this week. Plus I got bumped up to first class and had this deliciousness for lunch :)


What I'm loving...

I have so loved being in Colorado this past week, spending time with my Best Bud :)


What I've been up to...

I've been reading, hanging out with friends, eating good food, laughing so very much, taking in God's beauty/scenery, enjoying cold weather, and having the time of my life in Colorado with friends who are like family :)




What I'm dreading...

The painful part of celebrating my first Thanksgiving without my dad. It's already hit me a few times. Not to be a downer, but it stinks. ...big time! I so miss him...


What I'm working on...

Y'all... Coloring books are so not just for kids anymore. I will totally be the 30 year old coloring on the plane later today :)


Past that... When I get home, I have to start hitting the phones, scheduling services, and raising my missions budget.

What I'm watching...

I've been doing quite a bit of people watching at the airport. Have you ever noticed some of the characters that come through? :)

As for TV - I'm looking forward to watching as many Christmas movies as possible.

What I'm reading...

Food: A Love Story - This book is hilarious! I'll be posting a review on here soon.


What I'm wearing...

I've worn a jacket and scarf and warm socks with boots everyday while here in Colorado. Brrr...

What I'm doing this weekend...

Hanging out with my Mama and enjoying the rest of my Thanksgiving Break :)


What I'm looking forward to next month...

No school - Christmas - no school - hanging out with my family - Oh, and did I mention 2 weeks off from school? :)

What else is new...

A friend offered her photography skills to help me get new photos for missions promo stuff. It's the first step of this itineration process. And starting next week, I'll be hitting the phones, calling pastors and friends and all, booking services and meetings to share my heart for Senegal and working to raise my budget to get back there next summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment