Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Q & A - Tuesday

Heard any good quotes lately?


When's the last time you sent a handwritten note?

I sent a thank you note to a friend yesterday. I'm a big fan of handwritten letters/notes. I love writing them. And I really, really, really LOVE receiving them. Hint, hint, hint to people who'd like to send me some mail :) 

Last day of relaxation?

I went on a Women's Retreat this past weekend. The whole weekend was relaxing. ...just hanging out, chatting with friends, lounging, relaxing, and the amazing treat of pedicure and a good book to finish out the weekend. Ah... Bliss :)




How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

I'm usually good with 5ish...


Last bit of fun at work?

We played Multiplication Baseball in class the other day :)




Last bit of fun outside of work?

...getting away this past weekend. It helped that I had a fun roommate too. Laughter and long chats with friends is always fun.




How's life?

You know... Life is actually pretty good at the moment.

Finish this sentence. Desperate times call for _______.

Reese's :)




What's your favorite candy?

See above.

Although, I do love Skittles and Sour Punch Straws :)

What's the last thing you bought at the grocery store?

I went to one of the stores that sell American food products. I bought a jar of salsa, a jar of queso, cereal, black beans, a few cans of Dr Pepper for myself. Then I bought a carrot cake mix & frosting for our AG Thanksgiving meal next week. 


Read anything good lately?

This verse...




How patient are you?

Haha... I'm patient with my students. I have all the patience in the world with kids. But with adults? Or with life in general? Not so much... In fact, I wrote a blog post on this topic this past weekend. It's something God and I deal with often. 

*Miss that post? You can read it here.


Do you have a weak stomach?

I used to not. But now it seems that I do. The worst is loose/wiggly teeth. Oh dear Lord... That'll make me lose my lunch faster than anything. I think it's just one of the ways God proves He has a sense of humor, seeing as He called me to a job that surrounds me with loose, wiggly teeth. Ha! :)


Saw any funny memes recently?




What's on the menu today?

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - (leftovers) Sloppy Joe and Mac & Cheese
Supper - Who knows? Anyone want a guest for dinner? :)


Highlight of your day? Or, if your day's just starting... Highlight of yesterday?

The highlight of my day today was a meeting I was in, planning for next year. To say I'm simply excited is a huge understatement! I can't wait to share about it soon :)


Last phone call you made?

I called a friend to share with her some exciting news of an answer to prayer :)

Last phone call you received?

...from a friend at the Women's Retreat this past weekend, asking where I was when she couldn't find me at the opening/registration time.

Share your last selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment