Monday, July 8, 2019

Currently

Happy Monday Y'all

Today I'm joining Anne from In Residence for her monthly link-up, where we share what's currently going on in our lives. And even though I’m a few days late, I still wanted to join in on the fun :)

Each month, Anne gives us a list of prompts to use to guide our posts. 

July's prompts are...


* reading * enjoying * finding * tasting * saving *





I'm currently reading a lot about Autism, as required by the class I’m taking. So far, I’m loving this clas!


I'm currently enjoying having so much family time. I love what I do. I love being able to fulfill the ministry God has called me to. I love my school and my students. BUT I still miss my family. So I am definitely so very grateful for this time I have to spend with them.



I'm currently finding it funny that my dad’s been dead 4 years, yet he’s still getting mail like this, addressed to him. I wonder how much life insurance costs for a dead man... It makes my mom and me laugh every single time something like this comes in the mail :)




I'm currently tasting all sorts of deliciousness as I’m on the road and eating out with my Mama so much. 




I'm currently saving all sorts of memory producing pictures on my phone, ready to print out and take back overseas with me. 



And then, because it's my blog, and I can... Here are a few more currently's to add to the fun :)


I'm currently using a new tote bag that I bought at Cracker Barrel last week. I debated buying it. I felt I couldn't justify spending the money on myself. But after describing it to my mom, she reminded me that I'm willing to quickly shell out money for others and that it's okay to treat myself to a "prize" every now and then. So I did :)


I'm currently spending the day with an adorable bumblebee and butterfly fairy :)



So what about you?

What are your currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment