Monday, July 1, 2019

Growing in Gratitude

Happy Monday Y'all

For this month's Growing in Gratitude post, I'm sharing a list of random things for which I am grateful.

Things (in no certain order) like...

A roadtrip buddy



A “reunion” with friends


Beautiful skies



Requests for selfies with silly faces



Clean, tasty fruit


An icy treat on a hot day



New chances to learn


Freedom



Time with family



Airport pick-ups



Sweet smiles



And so much more...

What are YOU grateful for?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today I'm joining Julie from Fall into Life for her monthly Growing in Gratitude link-up, where bloggers share a bit of gratitude each month.

And in case you missed my previous month's posts...

You can click below to read them.

February - My Why

No comments:

Post a Comment