Friday, September 18, 2020

Happy Friday

 Happy Friday, Y'all

Want to know what topped my lists of favorites this week?

This smiley faced picture...


My schedule was changed twice this week.

And it will most likely get changed again (possibly more than once) next week.

I jokingly said to a friend that it's good I like puzzles because oh my word, Y'all... There's just so many different moving parts to coordinate. And you know what? We're doing it. As a matter of fact, we're doing it very well. And we're loving it.

And when I go home completely exhausted, ready to prop my feet up, and nap the afternoon away, I can honestly say... I am so very thankful for this incredible group of humans I get to work with. What joy they bring to my life!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today, I'm joining Erika and Andreafor their weekly Friday Favorites linkup and sharing my favorites from this past week.



No comments:

Post a Comment