Sunday, September 6, 2020

Currently

Happy Sunday, Y'all

Today I'm joining Anne from In Residence for her monthly link-up, where we share what's currently going on in our lives. And each month, Anne gives us a list of prompts to use to guide our posts. 


September's prompts are...

 
 * appreciating *  anticipating * collecting * starting * finishing *

I'm currently choosing to not focus on the scariness of the unknowns. Instead, I'm focusing on what I can/do have control over - myself. In fact, I wrote about this a couple weeks ago. If you missed that post, you can read it HERE.

I'm currently anticipating a full week with my normal teaching schedule, 3 IEP meetings, a couple other teacher meetings, and whatever else pops up during the week.

I'm currently collecting random COVID-related memes. After all... Why not laugh through the craziness? :)

 

I'm currently starting my newest class. Or rather, I started it a couple weeks ago. It’s on Transition (helping students with special needs with plans for life after high school). This age has always intrigued me. We rarely hear about young adults with special needs and all that goes into life for them once school is no longer an option...

I'm currently finishing up my 28th book of the year. I’ve read more this year than ever before. I love it!

 And since it's my blog and I can, I thought I'd share a couple more :)

I'm currently enjoying making a few decor upgrades in my apartment. I bought a new shower curtain and bath mat last week. I replaced a few things in my kitchen, as well. And I'm thinking I'll do a little bit at a time each month when I get paid.

I’m currently wondering how long COVID-19 and masks and all of that will be around...



I’m currently studying the book of Job. I’ve always been so inspired by Job. He had everything possible happen to him. He lost so very much and suffered so much. Yet, he still put his trust and faith in God. We can learn so much from Job.

  So what about you?

What are your currently up to?

1 comment:

  1. Yay for reading more - I'm always on board with that :) Hope your school year is going great!

    ReplyDelete