Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Life in Shuffle Mode


1)Put your iPod on shuffle.
2)Write the first lines to each of the first 30 songs that play.
3)Post them here.
4)Make your friends guess the songs and artists.

1- You are the open door to freedom. You are the only hope I have.

2- Someday when my life has passed me by I'll lay around and wonder why...you were always there for me.

3- Tomorrow morning if you wake up and the sun does not appear, I will be here.

4- I see your mama and candles and tears and the roses I see your daddy walk his daughter down the aisle.

5- Where was the moment we needed the most? You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost.

6- Is it true today? That when people pray...cloudy skies will break, kings and queens will shake.

7- Did you forget...that I was even alive? Did you forget...everything we ever had?

8- I keep a close watch on this heart of mine. I keep my eyes wide open all the time..

9- Almighty God...The Great I Am...Immovable Rock...

10- He became sin who knew no sin...that we might become His righteousness...

11- I can almost see it...that dream I'm dreaming, but there's a voice inside my head saying you'll never reach it.

12- I think it'd be much easier if I could see you...If only I had a face to put with the name I love...

13- The sun is shining everyday. Clouds never get in the way...for you and me.

14- Well she got her daddy's car and she cruised through the hamburger stand now...

15- The wind is moving, but I am standing still...a life of pages waiting to be filled.

16- Love is a burning thing...and it makes a fiery ring...

17- Wonderful, so wonderful...is your unfailing love. Your cross has spoken mercy over me.

18- I've been hearing voices telling me that I can never be what I want to be...

19- Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning? And who told the ocean you can only come this far?

20- Head under water...and they tell me to breathe easy for a while...Breathing gets harder. Even I know that.

21- Come fly with me. Let's fly. Let's fly away.

22- I am unwritten...can't read my mind. I'm undefined.

23- He was a boy. She was a girl. Can I make it any more obvious?

24- There are days...when I feel...the best of me is ready to begin...

25- At twenty years of age, I'm still looking for a dream...A war's already waged for my destiny.

26- She spins and she sways to whatever song plays without a care in the world.

28- I probably shouldn't say this, but at times I get so scared...when I think of the previous relationship we shared.

29- I got chills! They're multiplying. And I'm losing control...

30- This is the life I've always wanted...to know the Prince of Peace...and to feel my faith restored...

No comments:

Post a Comment