Friday, November 27, 2009

Randomness is a part of life...


Directions: You have to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you.

16. I never cooked before coming to Africa. I just thought I'd never like it. Now, I love it!
15. My dream job would be to be working in an orphanage somewhere, preferrably in a poverty-stricken place in Africa.
14. I love watching 18 Kids and Counting. I know people don't like this family for different reasons, but I honestly think it's refreshing to see a family that's not ashamed to talk about God on tv and who have good goals in life.
13. I was in college the first time I ate sour cream.
12. I love driving...just getting in the car and driving...no particular place in mind. That's why it's so hard here since I can't drive... :(
11. I've never been trick-or-treating...and it doesn't bother me...which is strange to some people...
10. My biggest fear in the world is that I'll never get married.
9. I don't know how to swim. Although...I did take one lesson at the Women's Retreat last week. So, I'm making a little progress.
8. I absolutely, positively LOVE cold weather! ...which is kind of funny, since I've NEVER lived anywhere that had really cold weather.
7. I want to learn how to play the violin.
6. I am about to start taking the Berean classes needed to get my Certified Minister's license with the A/G and I'm so excited about this!
5. I could never be a vegetarian.
4. I'm not a big fan of Obama, but I'm not going to bad mouth him.
3. Mosquitos seem to love me. There can be one mosquito in a room full of people and he'll zoom in on me. Grrr...
2. I love reading, but I have a hard time remembering what books are about...that's why I read a lot of books over and over again.
1. God has called me to be a missionary in Africa. I'm currently in Senegal (West Africa) teaching and ministering. I just feel so incredibly blessed that God trusted me with this gift of the call on my life. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment