Wednesday, March 23, 2011

“Everyone eats and drinks, but few appreciate taste.” Confucius (551-479 BC)

Post 1 of my 5 Senses Posts...Sense of Taste

“Everyone eats and drinks, but few appreciate taste.” Confucius (551-479 BC)


I absolutely LOVE this drink...caffeine free diet mountain dew ... liquid gold, I tell you, liquid gold! :)

...my favorite holiday treat - candy canes 

Almonds

Salads = Yum! I could eat salad 3 times a day and not get tired of it! :)

French Fries are definitely my biggest comfort food item. I love them! ...I guess it's a good thing I don't live in the US then, since I'd totally be at the drive thru getting these way too much if I was! :)

Grilled Hamburger...my absolute most favorite food!

Key Lime Pie...my favorite dessert!

Peanut Butter M&M's...my favorite candy!

Pecan Pie...how can you be from the south and NOT like this yummy goodness? :)

...my favorite restaurant...I like pretty much everything from Taco Bell! ...which presents yet another reason why it's probably good that I don't live in the US. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment