Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NaBloPoMo, Day 9

NaBloPoMo is short for National Blog Posting Month and the goal is to write a blog post every day for the month of November.


Do you ever feel like the guy in this picture? Do you feel like you have the stress of the world resting on your shoulders? Do you feel like you've got so much going on that you can't seem to catch your breath? Do you lie awake at night, unable to sleep, stressing about the things going on in your life?

If so... welcome to my world. :)

I have lately been feeling so incredibly overwhelmed by stress. I have been feeling like I'm just like the guy in the picture. I feel like I have so many things to do, so many people expecting so many things from me, that I have the weight of the whole world on my shoulders.

However, I'm trying to remember these three things...

1) My God is bigger than any problem I'm facing.
2) My God will not give me more than I can handle.
3) My God is in control.

Isn't it great to know that God's in control? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment