Thursday, November 17, 2011

NaBloPoMo Days 11 - 17

NaBloPoMo is short for National Blog Posting Month and the goal is to write a blog post every day for the month of November.

Oops. I'm just a little behind in my NaBloPoMo postings, huh? :)

So, for all of my faithful readers, here are 7 random things you may not know about me (in honor of the 7 days I've missed in blogging.)

1. I get queasy at the sight of loose tooth. ...not great since I teach a class full of wiggly teeth owners :)

2. I've just recently started liking Oreo's. ...as in the past week.:)

3. Cooking is a de-stressed for me. I love it!

4. I'm named after my grandmother.

5. I really miss teaching Special Ed.

6. I hate grading papers!

7. I'm horrible at memorizing things! ...study items for exams, Bible verses, anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment