Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogtember Day 2 - If you could take 3 months off...

I'm participating in Blogtember, hosted by Jenni at Story of My Life. Want to join along? Click on the button below and you can see the prompts for each day's blog post. Enjoy :)


Today's prompt said... If you could take three months off from your current life and go anywhere and do anything in the world, what would you do?

Let me preface this post by saying that I absolutely, positively love love love my life, my job, and the place I live. I honestly don't think I'd want to ever take three months off. But the whole idea behind Blogtember is to have fun, be creative, and to think outside the box of our normal blog postings.

So, with that in mind, if I could take three months off from my current life and go anywhere and do anything (and money was no object)...

I think I would want to stay in some awesome hotel, like one of these places...

*Source*

*Source*
I would be doing a lot of this...

*Source*
Of course, I'd also be taking naps, throughout the day, in a place like this (with the A/C on course)...

*Source*
And since I'm still in "dream mode," I'd get to eat delicious food, like this (without fear of gaining weight)...

*Source*

*Source*

No comments:

Post a Comment