Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blogtember Day 5 - Free Day


I'm participating in a fun blogging "party," known as Blogtember. Every day in the month of September, we're given a different prompt to write on. Some are serious. Some are fun. The point is to get you thinking outside the box, so to speak. I know I tend to write about the same ol' things a lot. So, this is a fun way to "force" me to write about new stuff :)

Are you a blogger? Do you want to join in this blogging awesomness? Click the button below to see the prompts for the rest of the month.


Today was a "free day," allowing you to write about whatever you wanted. So I chose to include the words of others, rather than my own. 

Oh, and so I don't break any copyright "rules," I should probably tell you that I got all of these images from the ever-helpful Google image search :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment