Wednesday, December 6, 2017

CURRENTLY

Happy 1st Wednesday of December Y'all!

Want to know what I'm currently lighting, spending, choosing, sending, and singing?


I'm currently LIGHTING this beauty every morning when I get to school. I love seeing the excitement on my students' faces when they see the lights twinkling. This is their new favorite spot to read and do work during the day. I love it! :)


Image may contain: christmas tree and indoor

I'm currently SPENDING more time in my classroom than at home. It's true I work a lot outside of normal/typical school hours. But that's not it. Even if I'm not working, I'll be watching movies or tv, reading, whatever... It's something about those Christmas lights, I think. And since I've yet to decorate at home and may not do so at all, (probably because I'm at school more than home - ha!), I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

I'm currently CHOOSING to write a lot. It's therapeutic. It's such a fun way to get my thoughts out and share my heart. And whether that means writing in a journal, writing on my blog, or writing on a secret writing project I've undertaken, I'm still writing... And I'm definitely enjoying it.

I'd like to say that I'll be SENDING Christmas cards to family and friends and missions supporters, but that isn't going to happen. Plus, I just sent out a newsletter this past month. So my new plan is to wait and send out something towards the end of January or beginning of February. 

I'm currently SINGING Christmas carols, of course :)

And since this is my blog and I can do what I want... :)

Here are just 3 of the reasons I'm CURRENTLY in a happy mood.

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, indoor

Today I'm joining Anne and Catherine for their December Currently link-up. Want to join? Click one of their names above and join the fun :)



8 comments:

  1. Aw, I love that you have a tree in your classroom! I'm sure the students really do love that.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! It's a favorite spot at the moment :)

      Delete
  2. I was a teacher for 10 years and it never felt like work. I loved it and it was ministry so I hear ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea to have a tree in your classroom - the coziness always makes me feel like reading more, so that's totally a good motivator for students :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading with twinkle lights on -- I can imagine how fun it is for your students.

    ReplyDelete