Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Currently

Today I'm joining Anne for her first Currently link-up of the new year.

But first...



Can we all be amazed that it's already 2018? Didn't 2017 just fly by?

Anywho - On with the post :)

So what am I currently up to? 

I'll tell you.

I'm currently ENJOYING our conference, and all I'm learning. What a blessing it is to be a part of this amazing organization!



I'm currently STARTING to get mentally prepared for school starting back. I've loved my break. And I definitely have loved catching up on sleep and free time. But y'all, I can tell it's almost time because I'm really missing my kids :)



I'm currently HOPING for God to move in a big way in regards to my class. I haven't written any details about it on here and I'm not yet. But y'all, feel free to join me in praying...



I'm currently READING a lot! Hello Christmas Break with all your free time :)



I'm currently EATING lots of yummy deliciousness that I can't get in Senegal :)



I'm currently SCHEDULING (or at least I will be when I get back to Dakar) services for this summer. I still need to raise $400 in monthly commitments (support) in order to finish raising my missions budget. Will you prayerfully consider partnering with me to raise this amount? If so, either click HERE and follow the prompts to donate online OR email me at enichols85@gmail.com for more info on how to send donations through the mail.



I'm currently PLANNING to read  and journal through the entire Bible, using a new reading plan for the year. I'm also doing a coloring devotional each night, as a relaxing way to end my days. I know we're only a few days in. But so far, so good :)



I'm currently STAYING in South Africa for our continent wide missionary conference and retreat. It's been great so far and it's only half over. What a blessing this week has been so far, and I know will continue to be.



2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your conference/retreat! Sounds great. And yay for reading time over break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your conference is going well. I love being able to read a lot when I'm not so focused on work, etc. It's great!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete