Monday, January 15, 2018

January 2018's Coffee Date

Happy Monday Y'all!

I'm joining Erin for her monthly Coffee Date link-up, where we pretend we're on a coffee date with a friend, just hanging out, and chatting about life at the moment.


If we were on a coffee date, I'd probably be drinking ice water. Hence, the water bottle in today's title picture... I'm trying really hard to limit my caffeine intake. I'd tell you that while it's hard, I've been doing far better than I thought I would be. So yay for me :)

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you all about the conference I was at last week. I'd tell you how nice it was. I'd tell you how God spoke to my life. I'd tell you so many things. But most of all, I'd tell you that I realized just how thankful I am for this group I call my AGWM family. What a blessing this organization is!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoor

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that I definitely enjoyed my Christmas Break, especially being able to catch up on sleep, reading, and time spent with friends. But I'd also tell you that I'm happy to be back at school with my crew. They bring such joy to my life :)


Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that I have something big on my heart. And I'm realizing God's clearly wanting to teach me to have more faith and trust in Him through this. Ah, the interesting ways He gets things through to us ;)


No automatic alt text available.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that this surprise gift was waiting on me on the first day of school. I've been wanting to read it ever since I first saw it advertised. I started reading it this past weekend and I love it!


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that I'm still raising support. I've raised my cash budget. Now I need to raise my monthly budget. My monthly budget covers my salary, insurance, and monthly living and ministry expenses. If you feel led to give, click HERE and follow the prompts to set up a recurring (monthly) commitment. And if you'd like more info about this, send me an email at enichols85@gmail.com.


Image result for missions fundraising

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that weekly dinners with some of our AG kids (and others who have eaten with us throughout the year) are a treat. And I was happy for that to start back this week.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that while watching softball this past Friday, I was freezing! Oh my word, it was so cold!

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that this past weekend I had breakfast with some of my fellow AG ladies to say See ya Later to one who's leaving for a bit. It was such a nice time with delicious food and a fun time of fellowship.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you this is what my desk looked like when I walked in to do some work this weekend. Knee deep in planning... Just keeping it real folks. It's not always nice and neat. That's for sure :)



If we were on a coffee date, I'd share one of my favorite MLK, Jr. quotes, in honor of today being his birthday.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

So if we were on a coffee date, what would YOU share?

No comments:

Post a Comment