Thursday, September 27, 2018

Growing in Gratitude

Happy Thursday!

Today I'm joining Julie and Trista for their monthly Growing in Gratitude link-up, helping us to focus more on having a more grateful attitude.

Want to know what I'm grateful for?

I'm grateful for RendCollective's song, Counting Every Blessing.


I've liked this song since the first time I heard it. But the other day, as I was listening to it basically on repeat, one part jumped out at me.

You were there in the valley of shadows
You were there in the depth of my sorrows
You're my strength, my hope for tomorrow
I've been blessed beyond all measure
I am counting every blessing, counting every blessing
Letting go and trusting when I cannot see
I am counting every blessing, counting every blessing
Surely every season you are good to me

I'm grateful for my Savior and I'm grateful He's been with me always

in the valley of shadows

and in the depth of my sorrows.

I'm grateful He's my strength

and my hope for tomorrow.

I'm grateful for every blessing He's given me.

Dear Lord,

Please help me do like the lyrics of this song says...

Help me to count every blessing.

Help me to let go and trust in YOU.  

Help me to see that in every season,

whether good or bad... 

You are with me ALWAYS.

Help me to always count my blessings.

And my #1 blessing?

It's YOU.

Thank you Lord for all you do for me.

Thank you for every blessing!

- Me 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, I am always looking for new music to download, so I will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete