Friday, October 26, 2018

Growing in Gratitude

Happy Friday!

Today I'm joining Julie and Trista for their monthly Growing in Gratitude link-up, helping us to focus more on having a more grateful attitude.

 I'm actually a day late posting.

But it's always a good time to show gratitude. 

Right?

Related image

Anywho - On with the post...

Want to know what I'm grateful for at the moment?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm thankful for learning opportunities.

No automatic alt text available.

I'm thankful for biblical lessons teaching character traits.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

I'm thankful for pops of color in this dry, dusty land.

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

I'm thankful for Dr Pepper and sub plans.

And furthermore... I'm thankful for an AMAZING sub!

Image may contain: screen

I'm thankful for the group of kids I call "mine."

I'm also thankful for the beautiful poster shown below (and I'm thankful, too, for the sweet girl who created it, as well).

Image may contain: 3 people, people smilingImage may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing


I'm thankful for Wednesdays being my longest day each week.

Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling, shoes

I'm thankful for a new note-taking strategy, making Science lessons actually "stick" in my crew's brains :)

No automatic alt text available.

I'm thankful for more than one "home."

Image may contain: Elisabeth Nichols, smiling, closeup and indoor Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud, outdoor and nature

I'm thankful for #thelovedbibleproject.

No automatic alt text available.

I'm thankful for dreams placed on my heart by my Creator.

Image may contain: text

So what are YOU thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment