Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wordless Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, Y'all

Today I'm sharing a (mostly) wordless Wednesday post, in efforts to share some of the pictures I've taken lately, but just haven't shared on here yet.

So here we go...

Last week was International Appreciation Week at my school. We spent the whole week celebrating all the places around the globe we call "home."

Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage and outdoor

A couple weeks ago, I got this sweet note from a student.

Image may contain: text

This shot was taken one day last week.

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling

Each day last week, we dressed up to represent a different region of the world. On one of the days, we were supposed to wear the clothes of "home."

Image may contain: Elisabeth Nichols, smiling, closeup and indoor

I included The Rainbow Fish in my Kids Club lesson this past week. I also may or may not have broken my "no glitter whatsoever" rule in craft time :)

No automatic alt text available.

One of our teachers is an AMAZING baker who baked over 2000 international recipe cookies for our students and staff to enjoy last week. Can you imagine? 

Image may contain: food

Ah, Children... They're so innocently nosy and inquisitive. Ha! :)

Image may contain: text

I ordered a pizza last night and ate it in my classroom so I could use the wifi (since mine's out at home) so I could finish up my last big assignment for my class.

 

I've been slowly adding to my sub plans for the beginning of next week. I'll be missing two days to go to a Teacher's Conference. 

 

And now I'm off to work a super full day and hopefully get home before dark tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment