Friday, November 1, 2019

Friday Favorite


Happy Friday, Y'all

This teacher's heart is happy and full. 

Why? 

All of my people are finally here and accounted for.  

Well, minus the one new friend we just found out will be joining us next semester.

 But yes, my heart is so full of joy.

Our little "family" is finally all together.



So, that makes today's Friday Favorite post an easy one. It's just that I am so excited to have my current favorite group of students all back together again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today, I'm joining ErikaAndrea, and Narci and for their weekly Friday Favorites linkup, even if I am a day late. I just thought it'd be fun to share some a bit about a lesson I'm learning from my favorite book of all time - The Bible.

Click one of their names to and join the favorites fun, too.

1 comment: