Monday, August 26, 2024

Hello Monday

      Happy Monday, Y'all

Today I'm joining Holly and Sarah, and a few other bloggers, for today's Hello Monday link-up, where we say Hello to Monday with a look at what's going on in our lives at the moment.

 So what's on my mind?

A lot. But 'tis the norm with me, I suppose.

Things like...

Deliciousness - Yep, that’s exactly what these dumplings are. Seriously, so good!


Daily Photo - I’ve started back taking one each morning at some point before work, similar to what I was doing towards the end of my time in Senegal. The idea originally came from the 3rd chapter of Lamentations…




Tacos - I’m a big fan of tacos. So when a friend invited me to try this place, I happily agreed. It was good too :)




Pete the Cat - The majority of my students are OBSESSED with that blue cat. So when I saw this activity book at Walmart the other day, I grabbed it. Thankfully, it had some educational activities in it… Not just coloring pages. So now I can make copies here or there for my people to all be able to enjoy it :)


Speaking of my friends… It’s been a while since I taught someone how to tie their shoes. But one of my guys is ready for that. So when I was browsing a few local yard sale ads on Facebook the other day and saw the item below in one of them, I jumped at the chance to get it. And thankfully it was cheap and was on my way home so I didn’t waste any gas either :)


Having faith - If I’m being honest, sometimes it’s hard. When things aren’t working out like you hoped or when life is a little tricky, it’s hard. When it feels like your prayers aren’t being answered or that God is being silent, it’s hard. But we keep going. We keep praying. We keep asking. We keep trusting and believing and waiting. We keep hoping. We keep having faith.


And that’s about it for me.

So what's on your mind today?  

1 comment:

  1. That taco place looks incredible- making me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete