Friday, February 20, 2015

The 131st Dear _____ Post

Dear A Small Fortune, You're what I've spent on gas lately (and will continue to do) while my dad's been in the hospital. It's so worth it, though!

And speaking of that...

Dear Inspiration for a New Blog Post, You're what this picture I snapped last night gave me. 

 
Dear Color By Number, You're the "newest" weapon in my teaching math facts arsenal. Apparently when you combine math facts with coloring, you can learn ten times faster. Who knew? :)

Dear Snow, Here's the deal. It's cold as all get out. So where are you??? If I'm gonna have to continue dealing with these ridiculously cold temps, then you need to make an appearance.

Dear 21 Days, You're how long my dad has to stay in the long term rehab facility, working to build back up his strength and be able to walk again.

Dear Weird, You're how it feels to be home alone so much. The house is too quiet when it's just me and the dog :)

Dear Big Bang Theory, This week's episode was sad for sure. But what a nice tribute to a beloved character gone too soon. Any time an actor/actress dies while the filming of a tv show is still going on, it's interesting to see how the writers incorporate that into the show itself.

Dear 8:30 to 2:30, You're how long I will be gone on a field trip with a whole lot of extremely hyperactive, excited children yesterday. It was fun, but... Can you say exhausted? :)

And speaking of exhausted...

Dear Sleeping Late, You're what I plan to do tomorrow. 

Dear Mulan, I watched you last night. I think you're my most favorite Disney movie. 

Dear Reading the Bible, You're such a great way to spend my time. I find myself going into it sometimes, looking up a specific verse, and then realizing a long time has gone by already because I've been flipping back and forth all throughout just devouring God's Word. I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment