Saturday, February 14, 2015

What I'm Loving

What am I loving lately...

Even though I'm sad my dad is back in the hospital, I'm loving that it's not a life or death matter for a change.


I'm loving reading my new book. It's a good one.


I'm loving the Glo Bible app on my phone. It's by far my most favorite Bible app I've tried.


I'm loving (well, make that I loved) the Chai Latte I got this morning. And the best part? It was half off so I could get a bigger size than I was planning on getting :)


Earlier this week, I bought my plane ticket for my 2 week summer trip to Senegal. I'm loving that there's only 102 days left 'til I leave :)


I'm loving teaching/learning about Black History Month. My kids are so excited each class day to learn a different influential person from history. They're connecting the stories of these men and women with their own lives and seeing how maybe one day they'll be able to do the same or even more. And any time I can get them happy about learning, I'm happy :)


I get to see my nieces once or twice a week now. I'm loving living in the same country and getting to see them so often! 


I'm loving the fact that is don't have to set my alarm Monday morning. Thank the Lord for President's Day!


I was asked this week to start teaching Sunday School. I'm loving that after 9 months of not being in ministry, starting in March, I'll be back in it. I'll be teaching Sunday School 3 out of 4 weekends a month. On the week I'm not teaching Sunday School, I'll be teaching Children's Church for BGMC Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment