Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with AndreaNarci and Erika and sharing some of my favorites from this week.


This past Saturday was my favorite because my two favorite girls spent the day with my mom and me...


We went to McDonalds, where this little one got some of her favorites: nuggets and fries :)


We went to Walmart and my favorites thought it was fun to ride in the cool shopping cart. Although, the funness wore off really quick and it was back to a regular one :)


We also went to visit one of our favorite aunts... Aunt Sandra! I somehow missed getting a picture with her. But I did get one of my favorites in their new favorite seat :)


After that, my favorites and I can back to our house where we played and had the best time waiting on their mommy and daddy to come home.


All in all, it was a great Saturday with my two favorite girls :)



Wearing flip flops are my favorite and I know I don't have much time left before it'll be too cold to wear my favorite style of shoes. So I'm loving it while I can :)


This sign someone shared on Facebook is my favorite


And speaking of Facebook, here are some new favorite quotes friends have posted recently...



And lastly... Leaving late for work is not my favorite because I get stuck in all the school bus traffic.


But y'all, I must admit... My new morning duty is becoming my favorite. I love getting to know so many more of our students than I would have ordinarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment