Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What's up October

I'm linking up with a few other blogger for this month's What's Up post. Want to join along?

The questions for this month are...



What I'm eating this week...

I'm bringing my lunch every day this week. Score 1 for me for saving money :)


What I'm reminiscing about...

My time at DA - especially since such a big part of the DA community passed away a few days ago (with his funeral tomorrow). Y'all Daniel's death has hit me so hard. He was only a few years younger than me. He loved God. He worked hard. He was an awesome singer, using this talent to spread the Gospel. He went to church. He supported his family. He was always smiling, always joking around, offering a prayer or a kind word, and always working his very hardest. He was such a blessing and He'll definitely be missed!


What I'm loving...

This quote I found...


What I've been up to...

I've been transferring some of the notes from my old Bible to my new one. So I've been enjoying reading notes I've written over the years...


What I'm dreading...

...listening to all the "mud slinging" that will continue until presidential elections next year. Oh, I also dread seeing all sorts of Facebook posts from people who clearly haven't read the articles/sites they're sharing.


What I'm working on...

...getting ready for AAA data collection. Fun times, y'all. Fun times.


What I'm watching...

NCIS and NCIS New Orleans 



What I'm reading...

Right now, I'm reading this book, for my last ALSOM (Berean) class before I get my License. Then it's on to Ordination next year :) 


What I'm listening to...

This worship song, on repeat...


What I'm wearing...

Apparently a whole lot of animals... Camels, elephants, and owls! Oh my! :)


What I'm doing this weekend...

...spending time with these two crazies :)


What I'm looking forward to next month...

A whole week out of school! Colorado! Seeing my Best Bud! Thanksgiving!


What else is knew...

My sweet Daddy has been gone 6 months (and 8 days, but who's counting). And you know what I'm missing the most lately? I'm missing his prayers. I miss hearing him pray for me. ...especially in regards to an issue I'm dealing with right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment