Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Faith - What is it?

My faith...

What is it?

It is 100% dependence on my Savior.

It is loving someone so much that I urge them to turn from their sin.

It is always striving to improve myself.

It is an unquenchable thirst for biblical knowledge.

It is the knowledge, without a shadow of a doubt, of where I'll spend eternity.

It is acknowledging that I am a sinner, bought by grace.

It is an eagerness to share the Gospel with truth and love.

It is straying from the appearance of evil.

It is the acceptance of a gift I never deserved, but was still freely given.

It is allowing God complete control in the planning of my life.

It is accepting the good, the bad, and the ugly and praising God all the while.

It is using the Bible as a guidebook for life.

It is hope for the future.

It is trusting and believing in the unseen.

That's what my faith is.

Do you want to know what it's not, though? Come back tomorrow to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment