Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hello October


It's the first day of the month and as always, it's the time I look back and say...

Wasn't it just January?! :)

Seriously, though, this year is flying. It'll be Christmas before we know it! But before I get too far ahead, it's time to say...

Hello October. 

Here's a list of some of the things I plan to say hello to this month...

1. A New Work Schedule 

I have X students in Y grades, spread out almost evenly in Z classrooms. They each have to be pulled to my room for various times a day (1, 2, or 3) for at least 30 minutes at a time. Then I have to go into certain classrooms for some students. But I can't pull them from this time period or that time period and each grade has a different schedule. It's seriously like a puzzle, trying to fit it all in. And that's not even counting meetings, lesson planning, lunch, creating activities, modifying/giving tests, writing IEPs, testing kids, and so much more...


2. Another ALSOM/Berean/AG Licensing Class

I only have this one and one more after it and I'll be finished! 


3. 2 Days Off

Well, one of those is a professional development day, but that's ok. At least, we don't have to lesson plan/teach :)


4. Cooler Temp's


5. Writing About My Faith

I'm planning a series on my blog which will help me share about my faith. I have a few ideas in mind already, and I know more will come. I'm looking forward to how God helps me grow through this and how He'll hopefully help me to help others through these posts as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment