Saturday, November 7, 2015

Alphabetical Awesomeness on a Saturday

There was a booth with African items at the Christmas Village at the BJCC today. And yes, it made my heart so very happy.


My brother shared this photo of my nieces. Can you tell they've got a little mischief in them? :)


cooked a delicious pot of Chicken Taco Soup last weekend. Yum!


I have definitely started listening to Christmas music! I love it!


I enjoyed my time at the Christmas Village today. 


My new favorite shirt is this one...


Although, this one with a guitar is close behind...


I'm happy to have my nieces spending the night with us tonight. Bring on the fun!



I am incredibly happy that 96.5 has started playing Christmas music. I love it!


I have jumped into studying for my last License level class with both feet. I love missions!


I had some happy kids in my classroom when they opened our treasure box the other day... :)


I love my new boots! 


I love modern music as much as the next girl, but I still love singing/hearing the old hymns too.


This picture of my mom and myself is my new favorite!


The On This Day app in Facebook is pretty cool. I love looking back at my memories from over the years. Plus, it reminded me of a fun activity I could do with some of my kids :)


I'm planning to start reading this book next week.


I made quesadillas for my mom and myself the other night. Yum!


remember as a child, I'd get so excited when the cokes with Santa on the label would arrive at all the stores. So when I saw one in Walmart this morning, I just had to get it :)


I loved this star I saw earlier today...


totally LOL'd on this one. I may not have to grade papers, but I do have plenty of paperwork to bring home over the weekend. And yes, the majority of the time it goes right back to work on Monday, having never been touched :)


I said "ummm..." when I saw this carved pumpkin a few weeks ago at a hotel my mom and I stayed at.


The Velveeta mac & cheese is the best!


went to Olive Garden with a friend for lunch this morning. It was so good!


I was eXcited to find, not 1, but 2, pairs of boots that fit at a super great price last night. Yay for deals!


Yum! A friend brought me breakfast Thursday morning :)


I feel like time's just zoomed by. These two cute little superheroes are growing up so much...



No comments:

Post a Comment