Thursday, November 5, 2015

It's the little things...


It's been a while since I last wrote a post highlighting some of the little things in life.

Those things, while small, sometimes make the biggest impact on my day.

Things like...

...breakfast from a friend.


...or a new pair of pants.


For my students yesterday, it was a box full of candy...


It's a radio staton playing worship music on my drive to work...


...or a quote on missions.


It's watching one of my friends finally master her 1s time tables...


...and watching the majority of a school donate money and honor a special cause.


It's a letter honoring the memory of my sweet Daddy.


And last, but certainly not least...

It's a meme helping me to not feel guilty about my desire to start decorating for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment