Friday, November 13, 2015

It's Picture Time

Happy Friday Ladies and Gents!

Apparently I have too many photos and need to clear up some space on my phone. Therefore, here ya go... :)

My brain seems to go into overdrive the minute I lay down to go to sleep. Anyone else?


Veterans Day was this past Wednesday. I am so thankful for all the men and women who have sacrificed, and are still sacrificing, so much for our freedom, including three of my favorite men.


Y'all... These are girls have totally stolen my heart. I feel so incredibly blessed that God allowed me to be their aunt. Zizzie is by far my most favorite title at this point in my life :)


I posted the below on Facebook the other day. After a couple months of waiting, it is finally official... I'm heading back to Senegal as a Missionary Associat with the Assemblies of God! 


The other Special Ed teacher at my school and I both ordered these shirts. I can't wait 'til it's time to start wearing Christmas shirts! I love the kids I get to work with. It may be hard work. There may be a lot of (sometimes annoying) paperwork. But I truly do love what I do.


I bought my first pair of boots last week. Well actually I bought two pairs, but who's counting. After all, they were cheap and cute :)


I love watching my mom interacting with my nieces. The love you can see between them is one of the best things ever! My prayer is that one day I'll have children that can experience that with her as well :)


I love this picture of my niece is playing with their blocks. They are quite the master builders :)


Look at this little one striking a pose. Could she be any more adorable? :)


I love these rainbow roses. Look how beautiful they are with since they opened up!


It has been really foggy lately around here. I took this picture at my brothers house the other morning.


Anybody had the funnel cake sticks from Captain D's? They are so delicious!


Can you guys believe Christmas is almost here?!


And last but certainly not least... Guess who's going to Colorado one week from tomorrow and seeing her Best Bud! This girl! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment