Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Randomness

I've got a whole lot of randomness floating around in this brain of mine. So I thought I'd share a bit...

I posted the picture below earlier today.

I'd just finished all of my required work so I was celebrating with a bit of chocolate and time to do some of what I call "fun work." I love this kind of stuff... I love to research and scour the internet and books and wherever else to find new and fun things to use to teach "my" kids.

I love my job!


And speaking of my job...

My job requires I travel. A friend posted the picture below on Facebook a few days ago and I thought it was cute. 

Packing can be such a pain. I truly do not enjoy it. That is for certain! But the end result is always (well, almost) worth it ;)

 

Another friend posted this piece of goodness. And you know... It is such a good representation of what the phrase "I miss you" means. I love it!

 

And speaking of people I miss...

I'm so ready to see my nieces again. I so miss those two little girls. ...and of course the rest of our family, too :)

 

My school's graduation is tomorrow night. I taught one of these kids and then I've had a few others as helpers in Kids Club and one as a fellow AGWM-er, too. 

We truly do have great kids at DA. 

We're blessed! 

 

And the last (but definitely not the least)...

I've been trying to learn a bit of sign language lately and practicing a bit. It's coming slowly. But I can at least express a few thoughts/answer a few questions now. ...maybe not super well. But it's better than before :)

Anywho, I saw this quote this morning and it made me think about language learning, in general, but especially about learning sign language...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment