Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday's Letters

Today I'm joining Kristin and writing a few "letters" to the randomness that is my life :) 


Dear Classroom Tour, You're what I gave on my blog last week. Setting up this classroom has been so fun! I can't wait for the school year to start! 


Dear It's a Puzzle, You're the best way I can describe trying to create my daily schedule. When you have students in different grades coming in and out at different times, requiring different levels of assistance, it can sometimes be a bit tricky. But as with any puzzle, if you stick with it long enough, you'll get it all put together. And I finally finished mine up yesterday.

Dear  New Storage Piece, While chatting with our new 2nd grade teacher, she mentioned getting rid of you and asked if I wanted you. I instantly  knew you were perfect for my supplies area. How fun you were to repurpose for my kiddos' use :)

Image may contain: indoor

Dear Sweet Tea, I hadn't made you in forever. I'd honestly began to not even like you. But being back in the land of sugary sweet tea this summer renewed my lost love. Oh you and your sweet, caffeinated self is dangerous though. So I won't be able to enjoy you too terribly often.

Dear SPED, You're what was printed on the label attached to my school computer, which I was given the other day. It's amazing how 4 little letters could bring such a smile to my face. I've loved every single class/subject I've taught. I honestly have. But because of all that's gone into planning for (and seemingly fighting for) this class... Well, seeing SPED right there was an amazing thing :)


Image may contain: indoor

Dear Progressive Dinner with Co-Workers, What a fun time you were this weekend, getting to meet new co-workers and to hang out with "old" ones.

Dear Brazilian Food, Thanks for being the deliciousness I had for lunch yesterday. 

Dear Lighthouse Wallpaper Border, You're what's decorating the walls in my bathroom. But I'm thinking of making a change. Hmm... Decisions, decisions.



Dear Rain, Wow! You sure did let your presence be known the night before last! I must say, I don't mind you staying outside. You actually cool things off a bit. But when you come indoors, I'm not really a fan.


Dear Busy, You're what I was today and will continue to be tomorrow, between Professional Development, IEP Meetings, other various meetings, lesson planning, etc. But that's okay. It's all worth it. Why? I'm planning for some pretty amazing kids. So I'm excited :)

Dear Friday, You're when this post was originally supposed to be published. However, life happened. So thanks for being flexible and letting Monday hold the title of Date Published :)

No comments:

Post a Comment